« Home | Is it just me or does the Kansas State Board of Ed... » | Bush's ratings plummet down to a record low » | What's going on in Guantanamo Bay? » | Disclaimer » | Spam Policy » 

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 

Tell me this doesn't mean what I think it does...

This last Sunday, I was reading the comics page as I usually do. Several years ago, I started having the Sunday paper delivered to me. And with the Sunday paper, along with all of the ads, came the comics. And it became almost a tradition to read the comics every Sunday. Now I get the paper everyday, but I don't care much for the black-and-white ones that come every day. No, the color makes all the difference. Anyways, I was going down the page until I hit Ziggy, which hasn't ever been funny. It's one of those cartoons that makes you wonder why the hell they still have it in the comics page. It's always incredibly stupid, and it usually talks about something really unfunny regarding aliens in a spaceship. Well anyways, I didn't care much for it, and whenever I run into it, I always just dismiss it as just one of those unfunny comics intended to be cute for little kids. Well this Sunday, the topic was very uncute. When I read it, literally, the first thing that came to mind was whoaa.... and then holy shit...

so now our kids are supposed to learn about how "WE NEED TO GET RID OF THE GAYS!"?

Links

  • Google News




  • Subscribe



    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Google
  • Spam Policy
  • Contact Me

    Think what I think is incredibly stupid? Or better yet, brilliant? Want to know more about an idea of mine? Want to tip me off about something cool that I can rant/rave about? You can do all of the above by sending an email my way at: worsethanyouthink@gmail.com



    Spread the Word!

    Do you enjoy Worse Than You Think? If you do, then one of the best things you can do is to add a link to Worse Than You Think on your site! And if you insist on compensation, then I would more than gladly add a link to your site on Worse Than You Think!





    Worse Than You Think is intended to be viewed on Mozilla Firefox at a resolution at or higher than 1024x768 resolution.
For more Worse Than You Think, check out the Archives


Copyright © 2007 NSD Media. All rights reserved.