« Home 

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 

Spam Policy

Chances are, you saw this:















and admit it -- you felt tempted. The appeal of Worse Than You Think is very wide, I knew that many people would love to have Worse Than You Think sent directly to them. And you felt even more tempted, because you knew that it was absoulutely FREE! But then your Spidey senses turned on, and told you that nothing is free in life, and besides -- how do you know that you can trust me? Well believe me, you can. I have no tolerance for spam, and I guarantee you that you will get no spam from this, or your money back. But since there is no money involved, I guess you can go to your wimpy forums and flame Worse Than You Think all day and night if you get spam from this. Besides, if you think about it, I have no incentive to spam you either. Even if I was money crazy (which I'm not), spamming my readers would only cause them to stop doing what keeps my blog going -- READING! So go ahead and sign up, with the knowledge that you can sleep in peace tonight.

Previous posts

Links

  • Google News




  • Subscribe



    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Google
  • Spam Policy
  • Contact Me

    Think what I think is incredibly stupid? Or better yet, brilliant? Want to know more about an idea of mine? Want to tip me off about something cool that I can rant/rave about? You can do all of the above by sending an email my way at: worsethanyouthink@gmail.com



    Spread the Word!

    Do you enjoy Worse Than You Think? If you do, then one of the best things you can do is to add a link to Worse Than You Think on your site! And if you insist on compensation, then I would more than gladly add a link to your site on Worse Than You Think!





    Worse Than You Think is intended to be viewed on Mozilla Firefox at a resolution at or higher than 1024x768 resolution.
For more Worse Than You Think, check out the Archives


Copyright © 2007 NSD Media. All rights reserved.